Helps improve learning, inspire teachers & prepare students for the competitive global era of the 21st century
Microsoft Education Programme being carried out at Millennium Schools provides full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success. It enables us to offer training not only on fundamental technology skills but also technical courses for our students who are interested in pursuing a career in IT after graduation. Millennium Schools Microsoft Education Programme has the following salient features;
- The Microsoft Education Programme delivers a complete learning and teaching framework developed specifically for use in an academic setting.
- The Microsoft Online Learning curriculum provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- E-reference provides digital access for Millennium educators to more than 600 technology books, searchable by topic, technology and subject.
- Ready-to-use, customized lesson plans include links to relevant Microsoft Online Learning and free demos and videos.
- The Millennium Schools Microsoft Digital Literacy curriculum provides essential computing skills for learners new to computing.
- The Teaching with Technology Curriculum is online learning that helps millennial educators integrate Information and Communications Technology (ICT) into their practice.
- It enables Millennial educators to validate that they have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students.
Millennium Schools promotes Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts whichis a global community of educators passionate about using technology to improve student outcomes. Each year, Microsoft selects visionary educators to be part of this exclusive global community who are paving the way for their peers to share ideas, try new approaches and learn from each other and fortunately leadership from Millennium Schools are active part of this global community hence benefiting our system through our technology integration into classrooms. .
We believe students can do amazing things if they have the right tools to chase their dreams and build their skills. Microsoft Education Programme at Millennium Schools provides a number of resources to help student developers continue growing and developing their knowledge of technology and the skills they need to jump-start a career.
In essence, students today need job readiness skills, not job training. And the technology industry can and should play a very important role in rebooting education to address this shift. It is a remarkable time in the world of education. Learning is changing. From the Internet’s massively open content to the possibilities that global collaboration brings to every classroom, it’s clear that today’s students the workforce of tomorrow must be prepared for a shifting landscape. And that landscape is increasingly technologically driven. It’s also clear that effective educators are needed now more than ever to ensure that the personalized learning required for success in the 21st century delivers on its full potential.
Today’s students are tomorrow’s workforce, and at Millennium Schools, we are committed to creating a world where our learner has the opportunity to receive a quality education.