Provides a chance to reflect on theory and research, as well as to examine personal practice
The University of London International Foundation Programme at The Millennium University College Campus is a challenging and inspiring new programme that has been designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for rigorous undergraduate study. When you successfully complete the programme you will gain guaranteed entry to an LSE directed degree offered by the University of London International Programmes. The IFP will give you direct entry to the B.Sc. University of London Programme. If you are 17 years and above and wish to join the bachelors programme quickly without spending two years in A-levels, with one year of IFP and you can enroll into a three year Under graduate Programme at our The Millennium University College H-11/4, Islamabad.
The International Foundation Programme consists of four courses (one compulsory course and three elective courses). The programme can be completed in a minimum of six months and a maximum of three years. Each approved teaching centre will offer its own study schedule and the number of hours study you need to undertake each week will be dependent upon the institutions study timetable. As a guide, each course requires 150 hours of study time including classroom and private study. The study materials and resources are developed by academics appointed by LSE. They are provided to the students online. The study material and resource include;
- A virtual learning environment (VLE), contains interactive resources, discussion forums, news alerts and a study skills area which explains how to study successfully,
- A subject guide for each course studied introduce and develop the topics and are accessed online through the VLE,
- A Programme handbook containing practical information and advice (for example, how to enter for exams),
- Worked examples of mock examination papers and examiners’ commentaries, which provide general feedback on examination performance,
- A University of London email account and web area which you can use to manage your personal information.
In order to satisfy the entrance requirements you must
- Normally be aged 17 or over before 31 December in the year of registration;
- Have passed at least four separate subjects at GCSE or GCE O level, with grades A to C or the equivalent;
And provide proof of competence in English which is acceptable to the University and have been admitted to a full- or part-time course of instruction at an institution which is recognised to teach the International Foundation Programme.
If you do not satisfy the criteria for automatic acceptance, we will still consider your application on an individual basis under our Special Admissions procedures.