Developing personal qualities of self-respect, self-confidence and self-discipline by promoting a caring & positive atmosphere
The staff and management at Millennium Schools are committed to providing a high quality of learning experiences. To fulfill “Every Child Matters” agenda, following ethos, aims & objectives are being followed at Millennium Schools;
- Ensure that all pupils receive their entitlement to broad balanced and relevant education.
- Promote the highest possible standards of achievement for all pupils.
- Develop pupil self-esteem and self-reliance.
- Foster an understanding and tolerance of differences, including those of race, culture and religion.
- Encourage respect for self and others by reinforcing positive behaviour.
- Teach the value of honesty, truth and friendship.
- Provide a happy, calm and secure environment in which to learn.
- Give pupils the very best opportunity to succeed as citizens in the 21st century.
- Every member of the school is valued. Staff and pupils should demonstrate this by showing mutual respect and courtesy towards each another at all times.
- We believe all pupils have a right to learn within a safe and secure environment.
- Everyone at Millennium Schools is entitled to work in a quality-learning environment, which promotes high expectations for all members of its school community.
- The Millennium Schools encourages everyone to use their skills and abilities to participate fully in all aspects of a broad and balanced curriculum.
- The school actively encourages lifelong learning for pupils, staff, parents and members of the wider community